US TIGERS DEMONSTRATION TEAM
- Develop cooperation and harmony among team members.
- Utilize the modern Korean style of Tae Kwon Do.
- Increase self-confidence.
- Study many different applications in Martial arts, such as Hap Ki Do, gymnastics, self-defense and weapons training.
- Internalize the five spirits of Tae Kwon Do: Courtesy, Integrity, Perseverance, Self-control, and Indomitable Spirit.
- Enhance leadership skills.
- Be an active participant of an Elite Team that enjoys Martial Arts.
One thing that sets the U.S. Tigers apart is their highly-athletic board breaking skills. Watch the video below to see for yourself!