LITTLE TIGERS (Ages 3 ½ to 5 years)
“Never too young for fun and fitness”
-Specially designed Martial Arts class for preschoolers and kindergarteners-
- Our low student-instructor ratios ensure that your child will receive the individual attention that is crucial to learning fundamentals properly.
- Friendly and encouraging instructors are there to help every step of the way.
- Each thirty minute session includes exercises to develop balance, coordination, and gross motor skills. Little tigers run, jump, kick, and have a great time while improving their athleticism. Most importantly, they learn the enjoyment of being physically active.
- Our philosophy is to help students to develop their self-confidence through encouragement, praise, and motivating them to attempt new activities. We use a variety of different activities, training tools, and teaching methods to keep classes varied and fun.
- Basic social skills are developed as the Little Tigers learn to practice in a group and cooperate with a partner.
- Time spent learning to focus on a teacher and follow verbal instructions provides an excellent way to prepare your child for greater success at school and other team sports.
- Getting started is easy at Darimar Martial Arts. Your child can attend any two classes a week. We offer a flexible class schedule allowing you to bring your child to classes at times that work best with your schedule, and those classes can change each week.