CHILDREN (AGES 5 TO 12)
“SETTING UP FOR SUCCESS”
-SPECIALLY DESIGNED MARTIAL ARTS CLASS FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN-
- Low student-to-instructor ratios foster an environment for growth and personalized attention from our friendly and energetic instructors.
- Each 50 minute class includes a wide variety of drills, training tools, and activities that will continue to teach your child strong fundamentals of Taekwondo in a fun, exciting environment.
- Our philosophy is to help students to develop their self-confidence through encouragement, praise, and motivating them to attempt new activities.
- Our program provides the perfect environment to improve focus and concentration, which are skills that translate into any activity your child may pursue in the future. Even children with ADD or ADHD see their ability to pay attention inside and outside of our Taekwondo class improves.
- Teamwork and cooperation are emphasized during class through activities such as competing in relay races and practicing the belt-level curriculum together.
- Basic etiquette is practiced during each class, which instills in our students the importance of respecting their instructors, parents, siblings, and peers.
- Different classes for different levels provide even more individualized practice.
- Getting started is easy at Darimar Martial Arts. Your child can attend any two classes a week. We offer a flexible class schedule allowing you to bring your child to classes at times that work best with your schedule, and those classes can change each week.