WINTER BREAK CAMP
We had another fun and amazing Winter Break camp! We hope you can join us next year
For ages 4 ½ to 13
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
Don’t accept less for your child! We all know how important it is to have your child participate in a fun, safe, educational camp. Darimar Martial Arts offers all this and more in our Martial Arts Winter Camp for children ages 4 ½ to 13. Our camp offers a Martial Arts training every day, a wide range of age appropriate games, crafts, sports, field trips and educational activities. The goal of our camp program is to allow the campers to have fun in a safe atmosphere while learning respect, self-confidence, discipline and focus. The campers will be involved in many fun activities that stimulate creativity, develop teamwork and leadership skills, and allow everyone to enjoy the thrill of success.
|Friday||December 22||Winter Fun|
|Tuesday||January 2||Promise yourself|
- Martial Arts
- Organized board games and other games
- Korean language & cultures
- Special Events
- Demonstration practice
- Cardio Kickboxing
- Sports: Kickball, volleyball, soccer etc.
- Arts & Crafts
- Field Trips
Camp Hours and fee: 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. $55 per day
Extended Hours and fee: 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. $65 per day
- Enrollment is limited; students are encouraged to register as early as possible.
Students must submit a completed registration form, emergency medical form, and pay the registration fee.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable once a child is registered. (NO credits or refunds will be given in case of absence or cancellation.)
- Due to the many different food allergies, all students will need to bring their lunch; nutritious snacks will be provided.
- There is a possibility of playing outside in the snow, please dress your child appropriately.
- Please pack your child’s uniform on a daily basis, or if you wish we can store it here until camp is over. *If you do not own a uniform, you can purchase one at the beginning of camp.
- There is a 10% discount for siblings.