SUMMER CAMP 2020
- June 1 – August 14, 2020 (11 sessions)
- Open to ages 4 ½ to 13
- Regular Camp Hours: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Extended Care availability (7:00-8:30 AM, 3:30-6:00 PM)
- $270 per week without discounts listed below
- Register 5 or more weeks: Save $10 per week
- Siblings: 10% discount (per additional family member)
- Pay in full: $10 per week, per camper discount
- Summer Camp Activities such including, but not limited to the following:
|Tae Kwon Do||Jump Roping|
|Hapkido||Arts & Crafts|
|Weapons Training||Water Balloon and Squirt Gun Games|
|Reading Time||Ultimate Frisbee|
|Board Games||Visits to COSI|
|Movie Theater||Visits to Columbus Zoo|
|Dancing||Visits to Magic Mountain|
|Archery||Visits to trampoline park|
|Korean class||Visits to Local Park and much more…|
Weekly Schedule and Themes
|Session 1||June 1-June 5||School’s Out!|
|Session 2||June 8-June 12||Spirits of TKD|
|Session 3||June 15-June 19||Teamwork Makes the Dream Work|
|Session 4||June 22-June 26||Leading by Example|
|Session 5||June 29-July 3||Red, White & BOOM|
|Session 6||July 6-July 10||Self-Defense & Weapons|
|Session 7||July 13-July 17||Challenge Yourself|
|Session 8||July 20-July 24||Grow Where You are Planted|
|Session 9||July 27-July 31||Darimar Olympics|
|Session 10||August 3- August 7||What does it mean to be a black belt?|
|Session 11||August 10-August 14||Summer Send-Off|
Pre-Camp Extended Care
Post-Camp Extended Care
HOW TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP 2020
Register online. You have the option to either pay in full, or pay a $50 deposit for each week per camper. The $50 amount will be deducted from the corresponding weeks’ camp balance. The remaining balance will be charged the Friday before the registered session begins (for example, if the weekly fee is $270, $50 will be paid upfront. Then $220 will be paid the Friday before the session starts). Registration for up to 3 campers at a time. Remember, you get a discount for paying in full! Click here for online registration.
- Enrollment is limited; Campers are encouraged to register as early as possible.
- Campers must submit a completed registration form and a $50 non-refundable deposit per week per camper to be registered for camp. The $50 per week deposits will be applied to the corresponding weeks’ camp balance. The remaining balance will be charge on your credit card/bank account by the Friday before their registered session begins. (For example, if the weekly fee is $270, you will pay $50 now. Then you will be charged $220 the Friday before the session starts.) No adjustments or refund in fees will be made for absences during the week. Please do not ask for exceptions.
- Campers are responsible for their own belongings.
- Each camper is required to bring a packed lunch everyday. No microwaveable food. Please be sure that your child’s name is on his/her lunch bag. We will provide snacks in the afternoon.
- Swimming pool day is on Wednesdays. Your child needs to bring swimsuit, towel and sunblock.
- Please bring uniforms on Monday and leave them until Friday; take them home on Friday to be washed.
- If you are not a Darimar member and need to purchase a uniform, you may do so for $43.00.
- Each camper needs to leave an extra change of clothing in a Ziploc Gallon Bag with their name on the bag.
- Tennis shoes must be worn or brought to camp for outside play. Children are NOT allowed to play outside in sandals, crocs, flip-flops, and open toed or backless shoes.
- There is to be NO cell phones unless authorized. They will be confiscated and given to the parent at the end of the day.
- Hand held games are permitted, but are only allowed during specified times. However, Darimar is not responsible for replacement if lost or damaged.
- Full participation when attending camp is required, unless there is a doctor’s excuse.
- We will give one free t-shirt for all campers. Additional t-shirt may be purchased for $14. If you register for more than 5 weeks of camp, you will receive one (1) extra t-shirt. Campers must wear their t-shirt on all off-site field trip days.
We look forward to seeing you this summer!