SPRING BREAK CAMP
Click here for 2017 Spring Break Camp Registration Form
For ages 4 ½ to 13
March 20 through March 24, 2017
DARIMAR Martial Arts Spring Break Camp is truly one of a kind. We all know how important it is to have your child participate in a fun, safe, and educational camp. Darimar Martial Arts offers all this and more in our Martial Arts Spring Break Camp for children ages 4 ½ to 13. Our camp offers a wide range of age appropriate games, crafts, sports, field trips, and educational activities. The goal of our program is to give campers a fun and safe atmosphere while teaching respect, self-defense, confidence, discipline, focus, Korean language, and Korean culture. The campers will be involved in many wonderful activities that stimulate creativity, develop teamwork, enhance leadership skills, and allow everyone to enjoy the enchantment of success while in a fun, supervised environment.
The goal of our camp program is to allow the campers to have fun in a safe atmosphere while learning respect, self-defense, confidence, discipline, focus, Korean language and culture. The campers will be involved in many wonderful activities that stimulate creativity, develop teamwork and leadership skills, and allow everyone to enjoy the enchantment of success while in a sparkling, supervised environment.
Activities and Field Trips:
- Enhanced Martial Arts training
- Organized parlor and board games
- Korean language & cultures
- Team building activities
- Demonstration practice
- Outdoor Sports: Kickball, volleyball, soccer etc.
- Story Time
- Visits to Local Park
Hours and Fees:
- Regular camp hour: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, $240 for a week or $55 per day
- Extended hours: 7:00 AM~8:30 AM & 3:30 PM~6:00 PM, $4.50 per hour. ($4.00 per hour for 2nd child, $3.00 per hour for 3rd child). We will charge on your credit card on Friday.
- Uniform: $40 + $3.00 sales tax = $43.00 (If you don’t have one)
- Rates are the same for members and non-members. Siblings receive a 10% discount!
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable once a child is registered. (NO credits or refunds will be given in case of absence or cancellation.)