Energy of Ki Front Matter.
This book is dedicated to Grandmaster Chakyo Han and Grandmaster Minkyo Han for their inspiring work in Ki energy flow and Ki gong breathing techniques.
I would like to thank Tom Gordon, ESQ. and student at Darimar, who was the catalyst for my writing this book. His curiosity about nutrition and his diligent assistance in editing made this book possible.
To Hannah Price and Jennifer Salopek, also students at Darimar, for their assistance in editing.
To my children, Elisabeth and Haryoon, of whom I am so proud and so appreciative of their love and understanding.
Lastly, but most importantly, to my wife, Cynthia, for her love, her intellect, her wonderful sense of humor, her amazing culinary skills, her partnership, and tireless support of my work.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: The Aging Process
- Chapter 3: The Sparrow
- Chapter 4: White Food
- Chapter 5: Portion Control
- Chapter 6: Three Types of Dietary Fat
- Chapter 7: Triglycerides
- Chapter 8: Human Tissue Fat
- Chapter 9: Animal Protein
- Chapter 10: Blood pH Level
- Chapter 11: A Cultural Example – Korea
- Chapter 12: The Heart Muscle
- Chapter 13: The Water Pathway
- Chapter 14: Blood Pressure
- Chapter 15: Other Muscles
- Chapter 16: Arterial Sclerosis
- Chapter 17: Yin and Yang
- Chapter 18: Ki Theory
- Chapter 19: Ki Healing and Human Electricity
- Chapter 20: The Center of Energy
- Chapter 21: Darimar Ki-Gong Breathing Technique
- Chapter 22: Air Quality
- Chapter 23: Energy Production and Storage
- Chapter 24: Ki Healing
- Chapter 25: Curing High Blood Pressure
- Chapter 26: Food for Thought
- Chapter 27: Conclusion