SPRING BREAK CAMP
For ages 4 ½ to 13
March 23 through March 27, 2020
Activities and Field Trips:
- Enhanced Martial Arts training
- Game room
- Dance parties
- Korean language & cultures
- Team building activities
- Demonstration practice
- Field trips
- Sports: Kickball, dodgeball, soccer etc.
- Arts & Crafts
- Visits to nearby parks
Hours and Fees:
- Regular camp hour: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM, $275 (save $40) for a week or $60-65 per day
- Extended hours: 7:00 AM~8:30 AM & 3:30 PM~6:00 PM, $4.50 per hour. ($4.00 per hour for 2nd child, $3.00 per hour for 3rd child). We will charge on your credit card on Friday.
- Uniform: $40 + $3.00 sales tax = $43.00 (if you don’t have one)
- Rates are the same for members and non-members. Siblings receive a 10% discount!
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable once a child is registered. (NO credits or refunds will be given in case of absence or cancellation.)
Monday March 23 Arts & Crafts / Park $60 Tuesday March 24 Franklin Park Conservatory /Columbus Museum of Art $65 Wednesday March 25 Young Chef’s Academy $65 Thursday March 26 Columbus Zoo / COSI $65 Friday March 27 Movie $60